Harpic Bleach 750ml
- To remove the cap squeeze pads on sides of the cap and unscrew.
- To replace cap screw tightly on till you hear a click.
- Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim.
- Squeeze and apply slowly all round the bowl,allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
- Leave for 15 minutes to disinfect then brush and flush.
- For extended disinfection leave overnight then brush and flush.
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Maybe corrosive to metal.
- Do not use together with other products
- May reduce dangerous gases (Chlorine)
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand.
- Wear protective gloves/eye protection.
- Wash Hands thoroughly after handling.
IF IN SKIN:
- Wash with plenty of soap and water
IF IN EYES:
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
- Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persist, Get medical advice/attention.
Contains <5% Chlorine based bleaching based bleaching agents.
Tag: Harpic Bleach 750ml