Harpic Power Plus Max 750ml – Original
Harpic Power Plus – a unique solution that combines 10 powerful action to get rid of dirt and even bacteria you can’t see. Kills. Kills 99.% of bacteria,removes 100% of limescale,freshness, fight tough stains,prevent dirt build ups,cleans rust and urine stains,works above and below the waterline and under the rim.
Usage Instructions & Directions:.
We recommended you wear gloves while you disinfect and clean your toilet.
- Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim.
- Squeeze and apply slowly all around the inside of the bowl,allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
- For optimum cleaning results leave for 10 minutes,then flush and brush.
- To disinfect,leave for 60 minutes, and flush and brush. bacteria,bacteria spores,fungi,virus,according to EN 14885.
Do not use with any liquid bleaches or other cleaning products.
- Suitable for all toilet bowls except stainless steel.
- Do not allow to come in contact with any surface other than the toilet bowl. Safe in septic tank.
- To remove cap: Squeeze pads on sides of the cap and unscrew.
- To replace cap. Screw on tightly till you hear a click.
Contains Hydrochloric acid.
Per 100% liquid contains ,9g Hydrochloric,Acid.
Contains <5% Nonionic Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants,Disinfectant, Perfume
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Read label before use
- Do not breathe vapors.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
IF ON SKIN:
- Remove immediately all contaminated clothing,Rinse skin with water.
IF IN EYES:
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.remove contact lenses,if present and easy to do.continue rinsing.
- Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a person in a position comfortable for breathing.
- Rinse mouth, Do not induce vomiting.
- Immediately call a doctor.
- If medical advice is needed have a product container or label at hand
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional regulations
- Store locked up.